- In lots of ways, it turns out, humans still beat robots for exploring the bottom of the sea, but NOAA has cut funding for the best submersible research lab in the Pacific.
- How is our constant living in a virtual world rewiring our brains?
- An essay on the early 19th century New York naturalist and polymath Dr. Samuel Mitchill.
- A review of Michael Gordin’s new book on the languages of science.
- The vampire squirrel exists!
- JSTOR merch.
- The President of the United States has ordered the U.S. government to take into account the findings of behavioral science.