- The Pope’s encyclical on climate change, published by Melville House Press with an introduction by Naomi Oreskes.
- An incredible interview with five scientists about what came true in their fields, and didn’t.
- Why Rosalind Franklin is more important than ever.
- The first withdrawal from the Arctic seed vault. Uh oh.
- A cool BuzzFeed listicle (ugh) about the Natural History Museum in London.
- The Volkswagen defeat device and the dangerous future of computerized cars. Also, apparently VW is full of engineers who don’t believe in climate change.
- An oldie but goodie: the invisible labor force behind your curated news feed.
- And a profile of the blog that has “made retractions sexy”: RetractionWatch.